- About Us
- Outreach & Engagement
- Publications & Videos
- Sea Grant People
Fellowships & Internships
Fellowships administered by Oregon Sea Grant
Applications for all fellowships listed below should be submitted to the Oregon Sea Grant Office by the deadline listed. For federal and agency fellowships, we will process and forward application materials to the national Sea Grant office or appropriate state agency.
- Oregon Legislative Fellowship - Applications Due 5:00 pm PDT, October 31, 2014. Please join us for a Webinar on Thursday, October 16, 2014 from 10 - 11am for more information about the OSG Legislative Fellowship. Click on the Oregon Legislative Fellowship link for information on accessing the webinar.
- Special Request for Applications: Oregon Coastal Resilience & Adaptation Graduate Fellowships - Closed.
Our application cycle runs throughout the year. Please see below for other fellowships we expect to offer in the future.
To be alerted to future opportunities, contact Sarah Kolesar to subscribe to our fellowships notification e-mail list.
These scholarships and fellowships may be offered as funding becomes available; follow links to most recent announcements but please be aware that requirements may change:
- Oregon Sea Grant Summer Scholars Program for Undergraduates - Program on hold for 2014. Please check back in early 2015.
- NOAA Coastal Management Fellowship - Next deadline: Winter 2015.
- NMFS/Sea Grant Graduate Fellowship Program in Population and Ecosystem Dynamics - Next deadline: Winter 2015.
- NMFS/Sea Grant Graduate Fellowship Program in Marine Resource Economics - Next deadline: Winter 2015.
- Oregon Sea Grant Natural Resource Policy Fellowship - Next deadline: Winter 2015.
- Dean John A. Knauss Marine Policy Fellowships - Next deadline: Winter 2015.
- Robert E. Malouf Marine Studies Scholarship - Next deadline: Summer 2015.
- Oregon Sea Grant Science Communication Fellowship - Next deadline: TBD.
Additional fellowships and scholarships from NOAA
- NOAA Coral Reef Management Fellowship Program - Stay tuned for next deadline.
- Ernest F. Hollings Undergraduate Scholarship - Deadline: January 31, 2014.
- For more NOAA fellowships and scholarships as they are available, visit the NOAA Office of Education's Student Opportunities page.
Learn more ...
How can a Sea Grant fellowship benefit you? Hear what former Knauss Fellows have to say about their year in Washington, D.C., in this video from Alaska Sea Grant: