- About Us
- Outreach & Engagement
- Publications & Videos
- Sea Grant People
Fellowships & Internships
Fellowships administered by Oregon Sea Grant
Applications for all fellowships listed below should be submitted to the Oregon Sea Grant Office by the deadline listed. For federal and agency fellowships, we will process and forward application materials to the national Sea Grant office or appropriate state agency.
- Oregon Sea Grant Natural Resource Policy Fellowship - Application deadline: Tuesday, March 17, 2015.
Our application cycle runs throughout the year. Please see below for other fellowships coming up soon or that we expect to offer in the future.
To be alerted to future opportunities, contact Sarah Kolesar to subscribe to our fellowships notification e-mail list.
These scholarships and fellowships may be offered as funding becomes available; follow links to most recent announcements but please be aware that requirements may change:
- Robert E. Malouf Marine Studies Scholarship - Next deadline: Summer 2015.
- Oregon Legislative Fellowship - Next deadline: Fall 2016.
- NOAA Coastal Management Fellowship - Next Deadline: Winter 2016.
- NMFS/Sea Grant Graduate Fellowship Program in Population and Ecosystem Dynamics - Next Deadline: Winter 2016.
- NMFS/Sea Grant Graduate Fellowship Program in Marine Resource Economics - Next Deadline: Winter 2016.
- Oregon Sea Grant Summer Scholars Program for Undergraduates - Next deadline: Winter 2016.
- Dean John A. Knauss Marine Policy Fellowships - Next deadline: Winter 2016.
- Oregon Sea Grant Science Communication Fellowship - Next deadline: TBD.
Additional fellowships and scholarships from NOAA
- OceanAGE Explorers in Training: the Okeanos Explorer In Training Program 2015 Field Season (FEB-SEP) - Deadline: January 15, 2015 or February 2, 2015, depending on the opportunity.
- Ernest F. Hollings Undergraduate Scholarship - Deadline: January 30, 2015.
- NOAA Coral Reef Management Fellowship Program - Stay tuned for next deadline.
- For more NOAA fellowships and scholarships as they are available, visit the NOAA Office of Education's Student Opportunities page.
Learn more ...
How can a Sea Grant fellowship benefit you? Hear what former Knauss Fellows have to say about their year in Washington, D.C., in this video from Alaska Sea Grant: