- About Us
- Outreach & Engagement
- Publications & Videos
- Sea Grant People
Sea Grant Scholars
Teaching and encouraging the next generation of marine scientists
Oregon Sea Grant supports a variety of graduate and undergraduate fellowships, scholarships and internships in marine science and policy.
Our Scholars program is intended to give students hands-on experience in marine science, management and policy. We also accept and screen applicants for a number of fellowships offered through the National Sea Grant office.
Qualified students are placed with in lab, field or government offices from Oregon's coast to the nation's capitol, providing scholars with experience, skill-building and mentoring as they learn.
Sea Grant scholars have gone on to exemplary careers in marine science, management and policy.
- Fellowship and internship opportunities
- Meet some of our current and recent scholars
- Sea Grant Scholars blog - Our scholars' experiences in their own words
- Sea Grant offers graduate students experience and financial support (2005) [.pdf | text]
- Grooming a new generation of scientists (2005) [.pdf | text]