Oregon Sea Grant-funded projects often result in journal articles, graduate theses and dissertations, and other articles or presentations which may be available in reprint forms. We do not distribute copies of these items but you can find abstracts and information about where to get them by selecting "journal article" or "thesis" from the Publication Type dropdown menu on this page.
Peer-reviewed articles published in scientific journals:
- Copies may be available from your local library or by interlibrary loan from the Oregon State University library.
- Loan copies may be available from the National Sea Grant Library, University of Rhode Island, 201F OSEC Bldg, 15 Pier Rd, Narragansett, RI 02882
- If you are affiliated with an institution which provides online journal access, many of these articles can be accessed via the Web.
Recent doctoral theses and masters dissertations produced by students working under Sea Grant funding:
- Copies of Ph.D. dissertations are available from University Microfilms International, PO Box 1467, Ann Arbor, MI 48106.
- Copies of Oregon State University masters theses are available via interlibrary loan from the Interlibrary Loan Office, The Valley Library, OSU, Corvallis, OR 97331-4501.
- The National Sea Grant Library is beginning to put Sea Grant-funded theses and dissertations online. Search the National Sea Grant Library database.
A variety of other articles resulting from Sea Grant projects or funding. Where possible, we will provide links to the published source; otherwise, you may be able to obtain copies via